Design of automation systems
From the standpoint of process control, classes of structures of the automatic control system (ACS) can be the following:
- The decentralized structure.
Design a system with such a structure is justified in technologically independent automation management objects resources. This system consists of several independent systems with their informational and algorithmic basis. To generate the control action for each control object, the necessary information about the state of that object only.
- The centralized structure.
The centralized design implements all of the processes of managing objects in a single management system that collects and processes information about managed objects and based on their analysis in accordance with the criteria system generates control signals. The emergence of this class of structures is associated with an increase in the number of controlled, regulated and controlled settings, and, as a rule, the territorial dispersion of the control object.
- The centralized dispersed structure.
The main feature of this structure is to maintain the principle of centralized management, i.e., generation of control actions for each control object on the basis of information about the state of the totality of objects of management. Some functional devices of the control system are common to all channels of the system and with switches connected to the individual devices on the channel, thus forming a closed control loop.
- The hierarchical structure.
With the increasing number of management tasks in complex systems significantly increases the amount of processed information and increase the complexity of control algorithms. As a result, to manage centrally is impossible, since there is a discrepancy between the complexity of the managed object and the ability of any governing body to receive and process information.
Team GЕSPER Technology is ready to offer its services in designing and automation of enterprise management systems and technological processes and production facilities:
- Automation of production processes at the levels of technology and management (upper level).
The upper level of the automation of production processes is a system of data collection and processing - SCADA (Supervisory control and data acquisition — Supervisory control and data acquisition) software package designed for the development or provision of real-time systems for collecting, processing, displaying and archiving of information on the object of monitoring or management.
In the design and implementation of the automated control system of technological processes and production facilities, our team is ready to use the wide range of software and hardware tools provided by modern market: SIEMENS; Schneider Electric; Allen Bradley; Pepperl+Fhucs; KSB; Phoenix Contact; TURCK; ABB; OMRON; Finder; etc.
- Automation of enterprise management.
To meet the challenges of the implementation of ACS enterprises use ERP software and MRP II system:
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) — the organizational strategy of integration of production and operations, human resource management, financial management and asset management, focused on continuous balancing and optimization of resources.
- PLM PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) represents the methodology of application of modern information technologies to enhance the competitiveness of industrial enterprises. The emphasis is on the management of product data. The use of the PLM based on the use of integrated models of product data and business processes of the enterprise.
- MRP II (Manufacturing resource planning) is a production strategy planning, ensuring operational and financial planning industries, providing a broader scope of resources of the enterprise than the MRP. In contrast to MRP, the MRP II system is planning not only in material but also in monetary terms.
The life cycle of the software used in the creation of the product conforms to the standards:
- ISO/IEC 12207:2008 "System and software engineering — Software life cycle processes".
- GOST R ISO/IEC 12207-2010 "Information technology. System and software engineering. The life cycle processes of software".
Also, GЕSPER Technology s.r.o. provides consulting and auditing services.
Stages of work:
Project approval and supply of equipment.
Correction system consumption electric power
Correction system consumption electric power
The introduction of the correction system control of consumption and generation of electric power system Thermal power plant - ore-smelting furnace, depending on the technological resources of the Plant to maintain maximum removal of electrical appliances.